The health and safety of our attendees and staff is of the utmost importance to us and as such we’d like to fill you in on Escape The Netherworld’s continued response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- All games must be booked online at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Walk-in customers will be accommodated if a private room and game master are available, but can not be guaranteed. Walk-in customers will still need to pay for the 4-person minimum to play a room. It is hightly recommended that you book early online so that we may staff accordingly.
- We have added extra measures to our already thorough cleaning regimen which includes disinfecting props, doorknobs and touch surfaces with high grade disinfectants. Each of our rooms is cleaned before and after each game.
- In addition to our staff requirement of regular and thorough hand washing, all patrons will now be required to wash their hands prior to entering our escape rooms.
- We are actively and continuously monitoring (via local/national authorities, public health advice, and CDC/WHO guidelines) the status of the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and are prepared to close our escape rooms should such measures be deemed appropriate. If we do close in response to COVID-19, refunds will of course be made for those impacted by such a measure.
We know you’ve heard this all before, but here’s some community guidance:
- Be sure to frequently wash hands for 20 seconds and keep hands away from your face. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and call your doctor if you are experiencing fever, or other flu-like symptoms.
- If you plan to travel, please refer to the CDC’s travel advisories for updates.
For more information on COVID-19, we encourage our game-players to visit the following:
- World Health Organization
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Georgia Department of Public Health
The Escape the Netherworld Team